The successor of the Desire 300 spotted on the company's European website named as HTC reveals Desire 310. Which is said to be the first smartphone from the Taiwanese manufacturer to feature a quad-core MediaTek processor. HTC reveals Desire 310 will be a mid-range smartphone but there is no words on the pricing or the availability of the device at the moment.
But we sure get know its specs, lets have a look.
- A 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
- Powered by a MediaTek MT6582M chipset.
- Featuring a quad-core CPU clocked at 1.3 GHz and 512 MB of RAM.
- A 5 megapixel shooter at the back.
- VGA front facing camera.
- 4 GB of internal memory with ability to expand it via microSD card.
- Measures 131.44 x 68.03 x 11.25mm and weighs about 140 grams.
- Run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- Powered by a 2,000mAh battery.
HTC reveals Desire 310 will be available in black and white colors, we'll sure let you know about its availability and pricing as soon as we get any more updates. So stay in touch and dont forget to give your feedback.