There were so many rumors about Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G and now it goes official. The phablet keeps the 6.1" 720p screen, but updates the chipset with more processing power and faster connectivity, powered by 4,050mAh battery with an option to charge other phones.
The Ascend Mate 2 4G contains following upgrades
- A camera of 13MP shooter (f/2.0, 28mm lens, Sony sensor) with 1080p video recording.
- 5MP, f/2.4 front-facing camera with 1.4µm pixels (that's UltraPixel size).
- The connectivity goes from the 3G of the original to Cat. 4 LTE, which does up to 150Mbps downlink.
- The storage has been doubled to 16GB (with a microSD card for more).
- 9.5mm thick (down from 9.9mm)
- 4,050mAh battery with an option to charge other phones.